Down to Earth provides a complete line of quality lawn care services that will keep your lawn in the best shape possible. From basic lawn care that includes fertilization, weed control and pest prevention to lawn maintenance like mowing, aerating, and seeding, we’ll make your lawn look its best. We also provide landscape maintenance including mulching, seasonal bed cleanup and pruning of shrubs and bushes. When your lawn and landscape both look great, your entire home looks great. We can take care of part or all of your lawn and landscape needs. Just let us know which services you need and we’ll take it from there.
- Lawn Care
- Weed Control
- Grub Prevention
- Flea and Tick Control
- Lawn Maintenance
- Landscape Maintenance
- Spring/Fall Bed Cleanup
- Bed Weed Control
- Pruning & Sheer Pruning
Quality Lawn Care Services for Lewis Center
We provide honest, reliable and effective lawn care services. If you want a green, thick, weed-free, pest-free lawn, Down to Earth is the best lawn care company to call. Let us partner with you to make your lawn look great.
- Fertilizer – our lawn program provides a balanced all-granular fertilizer with timed release capsules that give just the right nutrients to your lawn over an extended period of time without excessive run-off.
- Weed Control – included with our lawn fertilization, is complete broadleaf weed control that will remove these unsightly weeds throughout the growing season. Our weed control program also includes a special preventative weed control that stops crabgrass from gaining a foothold.
- Grub Control – our complete lawn care program includes a special grub preventative that attacks grubs before they can do damage. If you saw Japanese beetles this year around your property, then the chances are good that you’ll have turf-damaging grubs in your soil later in the season. Our preventative treatment will control these grubs before they can do extensive damage to your lawn.
- Flea & Tick Control – yes, we can even get rid of pesky bugs like fleas and ticks. We treat your yard so pets and kids are safe from these outdoor pests.
Let Us Make Your Lawn Look Great with Regular Lawn Maintenance
Lawns look great when they’re mowed regularly, but let’s face it, it’s a big job. If you’re tired of mowing your lawn every week, give us a call. We can also aerate and seed in the fall for a great looking lawn the following season. Leave the yard work to us.
- Lawn Mowing – nothing beats coming home to a mowed and neatly trimmed lawn, especially when you didn’t have to do all the work yourself to get it that way.
- Trimming – trimming is part of the mowing package. A neatly mowed lawn without the trimming is like a bad haircut. We make your lawn look great.
- Aeration – aeration keep the soil healthy and promotes turf growth. We suggest aeration every year for the healthiest lawn.
- Overseeding – seeding your lawn is a great way to fill in any damaged or weakened areas and keep your lawn looking its best. The best time to seed is after aeration because the holes left behind provide good places for the seeds to germinate.
Landscape Maintenance Adds the Final Touch to Your Lewis Center Lawn
Your landscaping is the final piece of the puzzle when you’re talking about a great looking yard. Whether backyard, side yard, or front, landscaping plants, berms and beds enhance the finished and manicured look of your home. Landscaping adds color and texture, height and volume to your home, not to mention curb appeal and home value.
- Mulching – mulch not only makes your beds look finished, it also helps to preserve moisture which can be critical in the hot summer months here in Lewis Center.
- Spring/Fall Bed Cleanup – once everything dies back in the fall, there is usually a lot of dead plant material, leaves, sticks and debris. If you don’t want to look at this all winter long, give us a call. We can also come out in the early spring and remove any dead plant debris and leaves to get your beds ready for the new season.
- Bed Weed Control – You treat your lawn for weeds, but flower and landscaping beds need help too. Let us treat for weeds without harming your ornamental trees, bushes, and flowers.
- Pruning – trees and bushes need regular pruning to keep them healthy and protect them from heavy winter snows and ice buildup. We can prune individual trees and shrubs or sheer prune a hedgerow.
With our Healthy Lawn Guarantee you can be assured that your lawn will look great all season long. If you’re not satisfied with any of our treatments we’ll re-treat at no additional cost.